Sales and Event Coordinator Fundraising Auctions is a young, innovative and fast-growing business with exceptional opportunities for career development. Our company specialises in running silent and live auctions at events, either directly for charities or individuals and corporations that want to raise money for their chosen charity. We are passionate about making a difference and have raised millions of dollars for deserving charities and causes. We are looking for a pro-active, organised, energetic Sales and Events Coordinator to join our team, Monday to Friday. Evenings, weekends and interstate travel may be required. The candidate will be excellent in personal organisation, maintaining client relationships and managing new and existing bookings. You will manage incoming enquiries in relation to events, bookings & general requests across the business. You will be responsible for admin & general day to day tasks. This is a rare opportunity for a committed multi-task professional to work dynamic environment. You will have a wide range of duties. Your main responsibilities and skills will include but not be limited to:
- Organisation and execution of events including; event prep (arranging marketing material, liaising with charities and event managers to ensure all logistics are to plan etc), admin support, thinking laterally, forward planning, troubleshooting, and post event follow up.
- Managing new and existing experience days and holiday bookings.
- Support the sales team to achieve new sales targets, through a combination of outbound calling and researching new clients.
- Ability to perform ad hoc duties and react proactively to the multi-faceted demands of the business.
- You will need to have previous experience in events/administration roles
- You will need to be driven, outgoing and able to adapt to the many different aspects of this diverse role.
- You will demonstrate high level customer service skills with an ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders with evidence of exceptional people management skills and excellent communication skills.
- You must be extremely organised and have brilliant attention to detail, possess a can-do attitude, work well under pressure and be able to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- You will have the ability to work independently, as part of the team, and be able to take direction.
- You will be able to think creatively and holistically, to multi task and to develop, lead and maintain functions and events to meet the needs of the business
- You will be tech savvy and proficient with social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google +) and Microsoft office Products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) is desirable but not essential.
- A current Drivers Licence is essential.